New in


 Hello!

It's finally spring in Lithuania and I decided that I need something new in my closet. So here's a sneak peak of a few things I bought for this spring and the up coming summer.
In the first picture you can see  I Love New York for Her by Bond No. 9 perfume, which I bought in a small boutique in Sicily, a colorful necklace from STRADIVARIUS, a flowery shirt from ZARA and a furry sweater from H&M.

 

 The color green has always been my favorite and when I saw this shirt at ZARA I just couldn't resist buying it.



 I was searching for a sweater like this for months and even though the weather is getting warmer I just had to buy it! ( H&M )


 I think that every girl should have two thing in her closet: a navy blue blazer and black pants. Dark blue is such an elegant and chic color and it goes with everything from casual to dressy. ( ZARA )

 
When I don't know what to wear I always choose a pair of black pants. The color black is slimming and it gives the whole outfit a polished look. ( ZARA )




Words can't describe how amazing this shirt is! A flowery patterned shirt is a must have. 
( ZARA )



 From left to right
Handbag ALDO,  Jacket ZARA, Golden chain ZARA, Necklace STRADIVARIUS, Shoes WAWA BATAI



Batman jumper from H&M


xoxo



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą