Cotton candy


 Today I am presenting to you a colorful, chic yet simple outfit. I recently bought this navy blue blazer from ZARA and I just can't get enough of it, I wear it everywhere I can. It goes with everything and I just can't help myself from loving it! 
The weather these past few weeks has been changing rapidly, one day it's -3 Celsius and the next day it's +20. Yesterday the weather was just perfect, the sun was shining, the sky was light blue and the weather was just right, so my friend and I decided to visit the Žilinskas art gallery and take a couple of pictures. I'm really happy with these pictures, because they're so bright and full of something that just makes me smile. 
Leave a comment telling me what you think! 








  

Jeans ZARA/ Blouse ZARA/ Blazer ZARA/ Boots CHESTER/ Necklace STRADIVARIUS





These are the most delicious cupcakes I have ever tasted! If you are in Kaunas and searching for a place to eat something sweet visit one of the many bakeries in Laisvės alėja ( or Freedom Alley). 

The  beautiful Soboras ( a Russian church) in the center of my lovely city - Kaunas.

If you want to see more pictures follow me on Instagram @ barbora_st

xoxo

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą