Spring/Summer 2014 inspirations


 Hey!

 Today, dear reader, I present to you my wishlist/inspirations for the spring and summer of 2014. As a girl obsessed with fashion I'm always searching the net for something inspirational and I always have a wishlist prepared for my next shopping spree. 

It's finally spring in Lithuania! I know I've said it many times before, but this time it's finally true! The trees are blossoming, the sun is shining, the weather is hot hot hot! So the feeling of the upcoming summer got me in a mood to do a post for you guys that's full of pastel colors, flowers, animal prints and comfy T-shirts.

In the picture above you can see a collage of my favorite fashion icons (from left to right) : Tuula Vintage, Kristina Bazan, Miranda Kerr and Aimee Song. They all show their best fashion moments (in my opinion of course). 




Pastel colors are one of the biggest must haves this season. I just can't describe how much I adore this mint jacket! /ZARA


 


 Baby blue is becoming one of my favorite colors for this season and I'm definetely going to buy something in this color. That's a promise I will keep. /ZARA




I can't go a summer without buying a flowery shirt, and this one is just amazing! I love the peplum style, the pastel mint and the pattern is just perfect. /ZARA

 


I'm a girl who prefers wearing something simple, rather than something extravagant, so I just love simple T-shirts with a print on them or just a writing over them. These are from the SINCERELY JULE SHOP (also one of my favorite fashion icons). 




 A few more amazing shirts (from left to right): ZARA, ZARA, H&M, ZARA.



 Summer is the swimsuit season, not only do you have to get your bikini body ready, you also have to pick out the perfect swimsuit. This year I'm going not for a bikini, but for a regular full body swimsuit. Mr GUGU & Mis Go offer a great collection of them on their website. 






 Lana del Ray started the flower headband trend and I just adore it. I love flowers in general, but the idea to wear a crown made of flowers on your head is just superb! The one in the upper left hand corner is from H&M, and the two on the right side are from TOPSHOP.




Song of style ( blog of Aimee Song) is just perfect in every way. I love how she manages to  combine chic pieces with jeans, or sporty clothing with elegant skirts and etc. This laid back leather shorts look makes me want to buy a pair!

 /TOPSHOP





 Even though I wear high heels rarely I just fell in love with these sandals! They are so chic, elegant and they just give out this cool vibe. I'm sooo getting these!! /ZARA




 And last but not least - espadrilles. They are the perfect shoes for summer! They're just so comfy, light and they give out this effortless look. I love the snake print on these. /ZARA



Tell me what are your favorite brands and pieces! 
xoxo


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą