Wedding day

So a week ago

I was at my uncles wedding. It was the first wedding that I've been to ever. It was a small gathering, only family, but it was really heart warming, elegant and fun. I was wearing this lovely TOPSHOP dress, which I brought from USA ( I mentioned it in a previous post) and these adorable pink heels which I bought in a Lithuanian shoe store ( I can't remember the name or the brand). I really love how my hair was done that day. It was perfect, just the way I wanted it to be. So enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think!




Aren't those the most perfect cupcakes you have ever seen? 


I really love these earrings from BANANA REPUBLIC.



 

This amazing view from the balcony of the restaurant. 


 The happy couple! They're so perfect for each other!








 For more pictures you can follow me on my Instagram account @barbora_st

xoxo

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą