Lollipop



 Hey everyone!

A few weeks ago I spent a couple of days with my friend in Nida (for all you non Lithuanian readers Nida is a little tow near the Baltic sea). Her mom has this fabulous winery called Entrée  (which you can see in the photo bellow). If you are in Nida and your looking for a place to eat or just have a drink you must visit it! For more information click here.






We spent our days sunbathing, walking around and just relaxing. Of course we took a lot of pictures! I bought this play suit while I was in the States and I just love it. At first I wasn't really sure if I should buy it at all, but now I'm really happy that I did. And it also made me realize that a play suit is the best thing for summer because it's so effortless and it looks great!








 Outfit details:

Play suit TOPSHOP/ Shoes TOPSHOP/ Watch ALDO



My second favorite shop after Zara is Topshop. When I'm on a holiday I always look for a  Topshop store because we don't have them in Lithuania. The clothes can be a little expensive, but the quality of the clothes are amazing and there all always so much to choose from!






2 komentarai: