Fresh



 Hello dear reader!!
A brand new outfit post is here like promised! The weather's been terribly hot here in Lithuania for a few weeks now, so I've really been enjoying it. So today I'm going to show you a really fresh ( in my opinion) green and white outfit.


 I've mentioned these shoes in a previous post and I'm gonna tell you again how much I love them! They are the most perfect shoes for summer. I'm not really a fan of sandals and it's really hard for me to pick a pair, but when I saw these I just knew that I had to have them.


 


 Outfit details:

Top ZARA/ Shorts ZARA/ Shoes TOPSHOP/ Jacket ZARA/ Bag ZARA


 I'm so obsessed with Zara ( as you've probably noticed), almost all of my clothes are from there.  Even though the quality isn't always the best, the clothes are always so colorful and bright and there is always a huge selection of patterns and fabrics. 







Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą