USA Diary: Los Angeles




 Hello followers!

The last post about my amazing journey to The United States of America is finally here! I hope you enjoyed reading my posts as much as I enjoyed telling you all about it. Let us continue our digital journey.

  So to get to LA we took the famous Route 66. The road itself was quite lonely and a bit narrow compared to other highways, but we made a lot of colorful stops along the way.


 

 The proud owners of this shop told us that this shop of theirs is 100 years old this year. Imagine all the things these blue walls have seen..


 All these colorful and funny looking cars made me remember that animated movie Cars and took me back to my childhood.


 This photo above is one of my favorites from the whole trip!



 These skulls ( I would like to say of a buffalo or an ox?) were at every souvenir-shop. It made it all look kind of like a western.


 This beautiful Corvette was standing outside of the shop. The owner said that it still works! Imagine yourself driving this baby down the street of LA..


 We reached LA late that evening and did no sight seeing that day.

 
The next morning Los Angeles greeted us with blue skies and tall palm trees. It was on my to do list to take a photo of palm trees reaching out into the sky. How I envy the people who live in these streets..

 
After driving around in Beverly Hills we drove to this dog park ( I can't recall the name of it..) where we looked at the Hollywood sign.





 Outfit details:

Blouse ZARA/ Pants UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON/ Shoes TOPSHOP
 

 Ooooh how I love palm trees.. They're like the trade mark of LA. 

After the Hollywood sign we did a lot of shopping and were horribly tired at the end of the day.


 On our second day in LA we drove to San Diego. The first thing we did there was visit The San Diego Zoo. Unfortunately for us almost all the animals were sleeping and we only got to see the buttocks of most of them.




 This sleeping lion looks like a fluffy toy. Sooo cute!


 After the Zoo we drove to this park to admire the Unconditional Surrender statue which resembles the well known photo V-J Day in Times Square. Isn't it lovely?



There's nothing better on a hot day than a cup of ice cold lemonade. Love, love, love this picture!

 


 Outfit details:

Top SISLEY/Pants TOPSHOP/ Shoes TOPSHOP


 Those beautiful palm trees....

  
Reaching out at the sky!  
 Outfit details:

Jacket ZARA

  

I just can't tell you how much I adore this print! The perfect thing for summer!



 On the next day we had breakfast on Rodeo Drive and walked around LA.


 Then we visited The Hollywood Walk of Fame. Had to take a picture of one of my favorite actresses Meryl Streep. 



 In the evening we went down to Santa Monica beach. I wore my new JUICY flowery dress, a light pink H&M sweater, my favorites for this summer TOPSHOP slingbacks and carried everything around in my polka dot ZARA handbag.






 On our very last day in LA and in The States we did some more driving around Beverly Hills. It all looks beautiful in the pictures, but the real thing is even more spectacular. Oh what I would do to go back there..

 

 After that we drove to Venice Beach, walked around and tried to enjoy every moment we had left here.





 Outfit details:

Blouse ZARA/ Shorts BANANA REPUBLIC




Venice Beach is a whole other thing compared to Beverly Hills. It's amazes me how one town can be so different.




After Venice Beach we spent the rest of the day by the pool, sulking in sun beams.  

   

Outfit details:

Bikini VICTORIA'S SECRET 

 



The magnificent view from the plane window. I am so grateful and thankful for being able to enjoy this magical trip and hope that this wasn't the last time I visited this beautiful country.

Hope you all enjoyed my posts about my travels it's been great reminiscing. 

A new outfit post is on the blog next!

xoxo


2 komentarai:

  1. Puikios nuotraukos!!! O sypsena pacios kokia nuostabi!!! Grazu ziureti :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Labai smagu skaityti tokius komentarus!! Aciu labai!! :))

      Panaikinti